Study: Women who fear childbirth are in labor longer
Attention expectant mothers: If you want a short delivery, stop fearing childbirth.
A new study found women who feared childbirth are in labor an hour and a half longer than women who don’t.
Researchers say it may be because of high levels of stress.
Twenty percent of women are scared of childbirth, according to a different study.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Video: Utah Jazz mascot gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head