Study: Women who fear childbirth are in labor longer
Attention expectant mothers: If you want a short delivery, stop fearing childbirth.
A new study found women who feared childbirth are in labor an hour and a half longer than women who don’t.
Researchers say it may be because of high levels of stress.
Twenty percent of women are scared of childbirth, according to a different study.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship