Study: Women who fear childbirth are in labor longer
Attention expectant mothers: If you want a short delivery, stop fearing childbirth.
A new study found women who feared childbirth are in labor an hour and a half longer than women who don’t.
Researchers say it may be because of high levels of stress.
Twenty percent of women are scared of childbirth, according to a different study.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen