Forecast Today: Tracking cooler weather
We’re tracking cooler weather across SE Virginia and NE North Carolina.
The cold front that brought us heavy rain and storms yesterday is to our south, giving way to much cooler and drier air across the viewing area today.
Temperatures will warm into the upper 70s and lower 80s this afternoon under mostly sunny skies. We will warm up a bit into the middle 80s into your Wednesday, but the heat and humidity return as we move into the latter part of the week as temperatures rise well into the mid 90s with heat index values in the triple digits.
- Live VIPIR Meteorologist Dominic Brown
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified