Find NewsChannel 3 and WGNT on Pinterest
NewsChannel 3 and WGNT are now Taking Action and Getting Results – on Pinterest!
Pinterest is a social media website where you create online pinboards, where you can pin your favorite items, interests, or ideas – and organize them.
You then share your boards with others, or re-pin your friends’ posts.
For starters, you must have a Pinterest account to follow our activity and posts.
Create a Pinterest account by visiting Pinterest.com.
You will find WTKR on Pinterest by going to the search box and typing in “wtkr3“.
Then, our page will pop up.
Right now, we have six pinboards – News, Weather, Taking Action, Community News, Military Watch, and Don’t Waste Your Money.
Find your favorite segments and stories here, and re-pin them on your boards, and share them with your friends.
Got a cool idea you want to share with us on Pinterest? Be sure to follow us, and we will follow you back. That way your posts will show up in our feed, and we will re-post your pins from the community.
Do you have a pinboard suggestion for us? We are open to new ideas! Send us a tweet about your idea to @WTKR3.
- Web Producer Holly Henry, WTKR and WGNT
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales