Officer involved shooting in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach police were called to the 3300 block of Scarborough Way around 8:30am Saturday to a shots fired call.
Officers arrived to find a suspect with a handgun. Officers confronted the suspect, then fired shots.
No one received injuries from gunshots.
Officers ultimately released a K-9 which apprehended the suspect.
The suspect suffered minor injures as a result of the K-9. He was treated at the scene by medics, then taken into custody.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean