Early morning fire in vacant Norfolk house
Norfolk firefighters spent the early morning hours putting out a fire in a vacant home on West 26th Street, near Colonial Avenue.
According to Norfolk firefighters, they saw “heavy flames” coming from the home when they arrived. They pulled firefighters out of the house, and attacked it from ladders outside.
Firefighters don’t know why the fire started. But they say it started outside the house at the back, then climbed the walls into the attic.
No firefighters were hurt putting out the fire.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel