Tonight at 6: Ghost Ship
It’s been 100 years since the RMS Titanic struck an iceberg and sent more than 1,500 souls to their watery graves.
In 2004, a Portsmouth man completed a replica of the ship.
It’s nine feet long weighing more than 200 pounds.
But the museum quality replica has recently acquired something that may now qualify it as a “ghost ship.”
NewsChannel 3′s Barbara Ciara will have the story Thursday at 6.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam