Portsmouth school administrator accused of trying to have a sexual relationship with teen
Portsmouth police say they’ve arrested Kevin Brown,48, Assistant Director of Student Services at S. H. Clarke, who was indicted by a Grand Jury in Portsmouth for indecent liberties with a child by a person in custodial or supervisory relationship.
Police say they conducted a month-long investigation that started in April. They say based on the investigation, a 16-year-old victim was approached about sexual encounters although no sexual contact was actually made.
They say this occurred between November 2011 and April 2012.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Robbery suspect caught in Green Run by police K9