Child hit by vehicle in Norfolk
Norfolk dispatch confirms that a child was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of 38th Street and Killam Avenue.
It happened just after 7pm. Police and medics are on scene.
The child was transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. No word on the extent of injuries. Stay with NewsChannel 3 for the latest.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’