Child hit by vehicle in Norfolk
Norfolk dispatch confirms that a child was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of 38th Street and Killam Avenue.
It happened just after 7pm. Police and medics are on scene.
The child was transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. No word on the extent of injuries. Stay with NewsChannel 3 for the latest.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations