Hofstadler indicted on three counts of DUI maiming
A Virginia Beach woman accused of driving drunk and hitting three children and a man who were walking to a school bus stop faces more charges.
Sandra Hofstadler was indicted Monday on three counts of DUI maiming.
She was already found guilty in juvenile and domestic relations court of DUI and reckless driving.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified