Hofstadler indicted on three counts of DUI maiming
A Virginia Beach woman accused of driving drunk and hitting three children and a man who were walking to a school bus stop faces more charges.
Sandra Hofstadler was indicted Monday on three counts of DUI maiming.
She was already found guilty in juvenile and domestic relations court of DUI and reckless driving.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach