Deputies: Girl tied to tree, hit with eggs
According to the Isle of Wight County Sheriff’s Office, four people were arrested after a 15-year-old girl was tied to a tree on the Big Bear Family Campground located on 7651 Whispering Pines Trail in Windsor. Police say the incident occurred on April 27th.
Deputies say the girl was tied up using ratchet straps and while tied to the tree, the suspects threw eggs at her and poured beer on her.
Deputies charged Loretta Miller, Randall Miller, Margaret Allen, and Ross Renicker. Loretta Miller and Randall Miller are the teen’s legal guardians according to the Sheriff’s Office.
According to a criminal complaint obtained by NewsChannel 3, Randall Miller put eggs in the girl’s shirt and shoved her against the tree, cracking the eggs.
The criminal complaint then says that Loretta Miller poured two bottles of beer over the teen and Margaret Allen sprayed her in the face with a hose.
According to the criminal complaint, during the investigation, both women admitted that’s what happened and said it was all in fun.
According to officials, two other teens may have been involved but so far, they have not been charged.
Three of the suspects are being held at the Western Tidewater Regional Jail. Margaret Allen was released.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News