Two Navy ships collide at sea
Two Navy ships have collided at sea.
The Navy says the USS Essex hit the USNS Yukon.
While the ships were refueling, this happened off the coast of Southern California.
The Navy says the Essex had a steering malfunction.
We’re told no one on either ship was hurt and no fuel was spilled.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave