Two Navy ships collide at sea
Two Navy ships have collided at sea.
The Navy says the USS Essex hit the USNS Yukon.
While the ships were refueling, this happened off the coast of Southern California.
The Navy says the Essex had a steering malfunction.
We’re told no one on either ship was hurt and no fuel was spilled.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery