Approaching storm could mean soggy Mother’s Day travel
A storm system rolling up the east coast will mean many folks will be dealing with soggy weather for Mother’s Day. Here at home expect increasing clouds throughout the day, but we should stay dry. But folks traveling south and west in places like Atlanta, Charlotte and Roanoke will be dealing with showers and storms.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave