Approaching storm could mean soggy Mother’s Day travel
A storm system rolling up the east coast will mean many folks will be dealing with soggy weather for Mother’s Day. Here at home expect increasing clouds throughout the day, but we should stay dry. But folks traveling south and west in places like Atlanta, Charlotte and Roanoke will be dealing with showers and storms.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend