Approaching storm could mean soggy Mother’s Day travel
A storm system rolling up the east coast will mean many folks will be dealing with soggy weather for Mother’s Day. Here at home expect increasing clouds throughout the day, but we should stay dry. But folks traveling south and west in places like Atlanta, Charlotte and Roanoke will be dealing with showers and storms.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call