Report: JMU board approves tuition, fee increases
According to a report on WDBJ7.com, students at James Madison University will pay higher tuition and fees in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Increases approved Tuesday by the university’s board of visitors will raise in-state tuition and fees by $360 to $8,808. Out-of-state students will pay $22,796, an increase of $1,058.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains