Report: JMU board approves tuition, fee increases
According to a report on WDBJ7.com, students at James Madison University will pay higher tuition and fees in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Increases approved Tuesday by the university’s board of visitors will raise in-state tuition and fees by $360 to $8,808. Out-of-state students will pay $22,796, an increase of $1,058.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize