Report: JMU board approves tuition, fee increases
According to a report on WDBJ7.com, students at James Madison University will pay higher tuition and fees in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Increases approved Tuesday by the university’s board of visitors will raise in-state tuition and fees by $360 to $8,808. Out-of-state students will pay $22,796, an increase of $1,058.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested