Report: JMU board approves tuition, fee increases
According to a report on WDBJ7.com, students at James Madison University will pay higher tuition and fees in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Increases approved Tuesday by the university’s board of visitors will raise in-state tuition and fees by $360 to $8,808. Out-of-state students will pay $22,796, an increase of $1,058.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video