Two men shot in Newport News on 22nd Street and Chestnut
New details have emerged about a deadly shooting in Newport News.
Police now say there were two people shot at 22nd Street and Chestnut Avenue yesterday afternoon.
Twenty-six-year-old Brandon Johnson died before he could be taken to the hospital.
Now investigators say a second man was shot in the arm and taken to the hospital.
Today, they were able to interview him.
So far, police aren’t saying anything about the shooter, but if you know anything take action against crime and call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean