St. Jude: Gracie’s Story
It`s satisfying to hear how well some of our local kids are doing after being treated at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
We`re watching Gracie grow up despite predictions she would never make it this far.
It`s great seeing Gracie thrive. She is still being treated at St. Jude a few times a year to make sure that her health stays on the right track. She is a living example of why you should tune in and be a contributor to the dream home giveaway this Sunday at 11 a.m. right here on NewsChannel 3.
If you want to check St. Jude Dream Home out in person, the house is open every day this week from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
Just for taking a tour, you will get registered to win a $10,000 dollar shopping spree at Value City Furniture.
NewsChannel 3 will give the dream home away live this Sunday morning at 11.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth