Report: Gov. McDonnell asks schools to limit tuition hikes
According to reports from the Richmond Times-Dispatch and WDBJ7, Gov. Bob McDonnell is asking Virginia’s public colleges and universities to limit tuition increases.
The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that McDonnell made the request in a letter sent last week to school presidents and board members.
McDonnell wants tuition hikes to be limited to the increase in the consumer price index.
Click here for the complete story on WDBJ7.com.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel