How much rain has fallen and how much more to expect (10 pm update)
A soggy Sunday is probably not your idea of great weekend weather. But it looks like this storm system took a big bite out of what was a five-inch yearly rainfall deficit. Just about all of us received at least an inch and a half of rain and on the southern Outer Banks we passed three inches!
So how much more can we expect? It looks like the heaviest rain is behind us, but we could see a few more showers overnight and some widely scattered showers again tomorrow afternoon.
Track the rain on our interactive VIPIR Radar HERE.
Check road conditions before you head out the door HERE.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified