How much rain has fallen and how much more to expect (10 pm update)
A soggy Sunday is probably not your idea of great weekend weather. But it looks like this storm system took a big bite out of what was a five-inch yearly rainfall deficit. Just about all of us received at least an inch and a half of rain and on the southern Outer Banks we passed three inches!
So how much more can we expect? It looks like the heaviest rain is behind us, but we could see a few more showers overnight and some widely scattered showers again tomorrow afternoon.
Track the rain on our interactive VIPIR Radar HERE.
Check road conditions before you head out the door HERE.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains