Missed the meteor shower? Check out the video and pictures here
The weather in Hampton Roads sure didn’t cooperate with the annual Lyrids meteor display. It happens every year at this time as the earth passes through debris from the comet Thatcher.
This year’s display happened in a moonless sky, making it even more spectacular for those who could see it.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean