Two Marines killed in crash in Morocco
According to Marine Corps Times, two Marines were killed during a training mission in southern Morocco when an MV-22 Osprey crashed. The Marine Corps confirmed on Wednesday.
Two other Marines were severely injured.
After taking off from the USS Iwo Jima, the Osprey crashed in a military training area according to Capt. Kevin Schultz, a Marine Spokesman at the Pentagon.
The aircraft was attached to the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit, which deployed from Camp Lejeune, N.C., on March 29.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified