Two Marines killed in crash in Morocco
According to Marine Corps Times, two Marines were killed during a training mission in southern Morocco when an MV-22 Osprey crashed. The Marine Corps confirmed on Wednesday.
Two other Marines were severely injured.
After taking off from the USS Iwo Jima, the Osprey crashed in a military training area according to Capt. Kevin Schultz, a Marine Spokesman at the Pentagon.
The aircraft was attached to the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit, which deployed from Camp Lejeune, N.C., on March 29.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Suffolk mom sentenced to month in jail after mooning bus full of kids
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'