Mayor calls for light rail in Virginia Beach
During his state of the city address today, he said he agrees with people who keep saying the Beach needs the Tide.
“I think the time is right to ask voters whether they would support bringing the tide into Virginia Beach.
NewsChannel 3’s Laurie Simmons asked several citizens in the area what they thought about the tide possibly extending into the Beach.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize