Norfolk police arrest suspect accused of triple shooting in 2007
After several years of investigations, police have arrested Aaron Devon Perry, 24, of the 1500 block of Birch Street in Norfolk in connection to a triple shooting that occurred on August 29th, 2007 in the 5300 block of East Princess Anne Road.
Authorities discovered Malcolm Bradley, Latron Griffin, and Muquan Scott all suffering from gunshot wounds. All three were pronounced dead on the scene.
Perry has been charged with capital murder, first degree murder, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
Perry is currently being held without bond at the Norfolk City Jail.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen