Norfolk police arrest suspect accused of triple shooting in 2007
After several years of investigations, police have arrested Aaron Devon Perry, 24, of the 1500 block of Birch Street in Norfolk in connection to a triple shooting that occurred on August 29th, 2007 in the 5300 block of East Princess Anne Road.
Authorities discovered Malcolm Bradley, Latron Griffin, and Muquan Scott all suffering from gunshot wounds. All three were pronounced dead on the scene.
Perry has been charged with capital murder, first degree murder, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
Perry is currently being held without bond at the Norfolk City Jail.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder