Tony Smith’s Live VIPIR forecast
A foggy start – expect areas of dense fog this morning that could limit visibility to less than one mile. The fog should lift around 7am and leave us with mostly sunny skies. Highs today will reach into the mid 50s. Get ready for a 50/50 weekend Expect partly cloudy skies, light winds, and highs in the mid 50s on Saturday. Rain will move in Saturday night and last through Sunday. Winds could gust to 30+ mph as temperatures start to fall. The rain could finish as snow Sunday night especially for points north and west.
Today: AM Fog, Mostly Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Winds: NW 10-15 mph
Tonight: Mainly Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Winds: N 5-10 mph
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it