Patrick Rockey’s Live VIPIR forecast
A foggy start – expect areas of dense fog this morning that could limit visibility to less than one mile. The fog should lift around 7am and leave us with mostly sunny skies. Highs today will reach into the mid 50s. Get ready for a 50/50 weekend Expect partly cloudy skies, light winds, and highs in the mid 50s on Saturday. Rain will move in Saturday night and last through Sunday. Winds could gust to 30+ mph as temperatures start to fall. The rain could finish as snow Sunday night especially for points north and west.
Today: AM Fog, Mostly Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Winds: NW 10-15 mph
Tonight: Mainly Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Winds: N 5-10 mph.
February 17th 1998 F0 Tornado: Louisa Co
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery