Patrick Rockey’s Live VIPIR forecast
A foggy start – expect areas of dense fog this morning that could limit visibility to less than one mile. The fog should lift around 7am and leave us with mostly sunny skies. Highs today will reach into the mid 50s. Get ready for a 50/50 weekend Expect partly cloudy skies, light winds, and highs in the mid 50s on Saturday. Rain will move in Saturday night and last through Sunday. Winds could gust to 30+ mph as temperatures start to fall. The rain could finish as snow Sunday night especially for points north and west.
Today: AM Fog, Mostly Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Winds: NW 10-15 mph
Tonight: Mainly Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Winds: N 5-10 mph.
February 17th 1998 F0 Tornado: Louisa Co
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's