Tonight at 6 – Mike’s Got the Interview
NewsChannel 3 Investigator Mike Mather got the interview with the director of Virginia Beach Human Services, Robert Morin.
He got to sit down and ask the questions the entire department has been trying to avoid. How could Baby Braxton have died while in foster care? How could social workers have missed the serious injuries to the baby, photographed just days before he died? Who’s to blame?
Morin apologizes for the tragedy. OK now what? Mike gets answers tonight on NewsChannel 3 at 6 o’clock.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time