Mo Money Taxes locations closed in Norfolk
Mo Money, a chain of tax preparation businesses, has shut down all Norfolk, Virginia locations.
Norfolk police executed search warrants at all of its locations in the Mermaid City. Police also have taken the company’s computers for the investigation.
NewsChannel 3 went with one person who tried to cash their check from the company today. The bank put a 2-day hold on the check saying they’ve never heard of the company that issued it.
Mo Money Taxes outlets in other cities have been hit with similar complaints dating back to 2010
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time