Mo Money Taxes locations closed in Norfolk
Mo Money, a chain of tax preparation businesses, has shut down all Norfolk, Virginia locations.
Norfolk police executed search warrants at all of its locations in the Mermaid City. Police also have taken the company’s computers for the investigation.
NewsChannel 3 went with one person who tried to cash their check from the company today. The bank put a 2-day hold on the check saying they’ve never heard of the company that issued it.
Mo Money Taxes outlets in other cities have been hit with similar complaints dating back to 2010
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket