Resident to sue Lincoln Military Housing
Shelley Federico was the first military spouse to come forward to NewsChannel 3 about mold and water damage problems in her home.
Now she’s suing the company for gross negligence and violation of the Virginia Landlord Tenant act in addition to other complaints.
In the suit filed earlier today, she is asking for 4 million dollars in actual and punitive damages to cover the loss of her possessions, medical expenses and emotional damage she says she endured from living with mold.
We are told several other families also plan on filing lawsuits against Lincoln in the future.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call