Lincoln Military Housing hires additional help to conduct mold inspections
After NewsChannel 3’s investigation about mold inside Lincoln Military Housing, both the company and the Navy began offering free mold tests to residents.
Because so many people have requested those test, Lincoln has now hired WSP Environment and Energy out of Reston Virginia to start performing mold inspections.
Frohling and Robertson in Richmond has already completed 50 mold inspections, but another 185 still need to be done.
The Navy has completed mold inspections on 12 homes they deemed necessary.
They will start meeting with families next week to discuss the results.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen