|Plumbing||Water Heater||Specials and Coupons|
A-1 American began over 30 years ago on January 31, 1987 when our founders retired from the US Navy. The Navy emphasizes both personal and professional integrity, and those principles have been a part of the company ever since. Since serving our first customer, we have been helping HVAC Hampton Roads customers stay comfortable in their homes. A-1 American continues to serve each and every customer in our community with integrity, honesty, and respect.
A-1 American serves the community by raising the quality of Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing services.
- All plumbing, heating and air conditioning jobs that require a city license are also inspected upon completion by our trained technicians. This ensures all of our jobs are performed to all city codes, but also according to our commitment to and about high, company standards.
- We install new Energy-efficient equipment including furnaces, air handlers, water heaters and heat pump systems.
- We recommend new systems based on each unique home. Older homes tend to be draftier, so we might first recommend replacing malfunctioning windows.
- We check attic insulation to see if it is the right kind and the right amount. Doors also need to be checked to make sure they are up to high standards, and then we’ll start with our recommendations for size of systems.
- More often than not, a larger system is not always necessary. Sometimes a larger piece of equipment can cause mold because the system short cycles and does not run long enough to remove humidity.
- In addition, we spend the time to explain what we are doing and why, and to educate you on ways to keep your systems running efficiently for long lasting performance and comfort.
- Our estimates are based on many factors before we just give a price. Remember, with 27 years of experience under our work belt, we know when simply need a repair and when the system “needs to go.”