Food on the stove causes fire in Accomack County

ACCOMACK CO., Va. – Food on the stove inside a home cause a fire, according to firefighters in Accomack County.

The Onancock Volunteer Fire Department said firefighters found the food on fire sitting on the stove and also saw smoke coming from the attic when they responded.

No injuries were reported, and no further information was given out.

Download the News 3 App for more stories out of Accomack County.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.