Electrical fire at Norfolk home leaves four displaced

NORFOLK, Va. – Four people have been forced out of their home after a house fire in the 3600 block of Pamlico Circle Monday evening.

The call came in at 6:21 p.m.

Fire officials say the cause of the fire was determined to be electrical in nature.

One person was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation but is expected to be discharged.

The Red Cross is assisting those who have been displaced.

Download the News 3 app for updates. 

Google Map for coordinates 36.885246 by -76.240613.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.