First Warning Forecast: Temperatures will soar to near 90 Thursday
Even warmer weather headed our way. If you liked today’s weather, we’ve got more of the same on the way. Temperatures will be mild overnight with lows in the mid 60s. Conditions will remain mostly clear and dry.
Temperatures will soar well into the 80s on Thursday. Many communities will reach the 90 degree mark. Expect skies to be mostly sunny. Temperatures will dip into the mid 60s overnight with patchy fog possible.
A little more cloud cover to end the work week, but still very warm and mostly dry. Highs will warm to the mid 80s. A weak disturbance will approach from the northwest. Keeping a slight 10 percent chance for a shower.
Better chances for wet weather this weekend as the cold front slowly moves through. Keeping a 40 percent chance for showers on Saturday and a 60 percent chance on Sunday. Temperatures will be in the low and mid 80s Saturday and mid 70s on Sunday.
High pressure will build in to start the work week bringing clearing skies and highs in the mid 70s. Warming back to the 80s on Tuesday under mostly sunny skies.
Weather & Health
Pollen: Medium-High (Oak, Birch, Sweet Gum)
UV Index: 9 (Very High)
Air Quality: Good (Code Green)
Meteorologist April Loveland
For weather updates on Facebook: HERE
Follow me on Twitter: HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Check out the Interactive Radar on WTKR.com: Interactive Radar