One person displaced after Newport News kitchen fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. — A kitchen fire late Tuesday evening in Newport News led to one man becoming displaced.

According to officials, the fire was in the 500 block of Adams Drive. They added that the fire was confined to the kitchen and was quickly extinguished.

No one was injured and no further information has been released about the fire.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.