Child playing with fire causes family of 3 to be displaced

(CFD)

CHESAPEAKE, Va. - A family of three was displaced after a child playing with fire ended in house fire in the 200 block of Gale Avenue.

The Chesapeake Fire Department responded to the fire at 5:58 p.m. When crews arrived, firefighters found smoke coming from a window at the side of the house.

The fire was marked out at 6:25 p.m.

One adult and two children will be displaced. No injuries were reported.

The three will be staying with family.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.