HAMPTON ROADS, Va. - Preparing for Thanksgiving dinner is no easy feat, and some people may need extra time.
Just in case you run out of cranberry sauce, News 3 made a few calls to major grocery stores throughout Hampton Roads to see if doors will be open on the holiday.
Here is a list of stores that will be open (or not) on Thanksgiving Day if you need to make a last-minute grocery store run.
- Harris Teeter - Closing at 2 p.m.
- Food Lion - Varies by location; some closing between 3-4 p.m.
- Walmart - Open regular hours
- Kroger - Closing at 5 p.m.
- Whole Foods - Open until 4 p.m.
- Publix - Closed all day
- Trader Joe's - Closed all day
- Aldi - Closed all day
- Lidl - Closed all day