Complete Something in the Water coverage

Family of four displaced after accidental fire at Hampton home

HAMPTON, Va. – Two adults and two children have been displaced after a house fire in the 100 block of Atlantic Avenue Tuesday afternoon.

No injuries were reported.

Authorities say the fire appears to be accidental. A working smoke alarm alerted the family to the fire.

The Red Cross has been contacted to assist the family.

Download the News 3 app for updates. 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.