VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - Officials in Virginia Beach says many roads in the southern portion of the city are closed or impassable due to flooding.
The city says the flooding is the result of south wind tides.
As of 6:00 p.m. Wednesday Virginia Beach had posted the following list of closed roads:
- 1600 N Muddy Creek Rd at Indian River Rd. - High Water Signs
- Indian River Rd & Princess Anne Rd - High Water Sign
- Indian River Rd & West Neck Rd
- Mill Landing Road - Stone Road - Dead End
- Muddy Creek Rd & Shipps Cabin
- Robinson Rd & Charity Neck Rd
The pictures in this story were taken by News 3 viewer Kellie Conner in the Pungo area of Virginia Beach.