Dog rescued from Chesapeake house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHESAPEAKE, Va. – Chesapeake firefighters rescued a dog from a house fire Saturday evening.

Fire units were dispatched to a fire alarm in the 3000 Block of Tasman Court just before 6 p.m.

Officials say upon arrival, smoke was seen showing from the home.

Crews were able to extinguish the fire around 6:10 p.m.

No one was home at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.