Snake in transformer box causes fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

 

CARROLLTON, Va. – A snake in a transformer box caused a fire in Carrollton, Virginia.

According to the Carrollton Volunteer Fire Department, they were called to the 16000 block of Carrollton Blvd. for a reported transformer and brush fire.

Dominion Energy arrived to the scene of the fire to find a snake in the transformer box.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.