NORFOLK, Va. – United Airlines announced Monday it will begin a daily nonstop service from Norfolk to Denver this summer.
The service, which begins June 8, is available for sale now on United.com and scheduled as follows:
|Norfolk 8:00 A.M.||Denver 10:08 A.M.|
|Denver 5:45 P.M.||Norfolk 11:10 P.M.|
United is also offering new service between six of its hubs and destinations in California, Ohio, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Here’s the full list of new routes:
- Chicago (ORD) to Bismark, North Dakota (BIS) – two flights daily starting June 7
- Denver (DEN) to Norfolk, Va. (ORF) – daily flight starting June 7
- Houston (IAH) to Akron/Canton, Ohio – daily flight starting June 7
- Houston (IAH) to Dayton, Ohio – daily flight starting June 7
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Eureka, California – daily flight starting June 7
- San Francisco (SFO) to Madison, Wisconsin (MSN) – daily flight starting June 7