Complete Something in the Water coverage

Chef, customer burned during cooking stunt at Norfolk restaurant

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

NORFOLK, Va. – A chef and a customer were burned during a cooking stunt at Rajput Indian Cuisine in Norfolk Thursday evening.

Norfolk Fire-Rescue said the incident happened around 6 p.m.

According to authorities, the chef sustained burns to the arms, while the customer suffered injuries to the face and head.

There is no further information.

Stay with News 3 for updates. 

Google Map for coordinates 36.870709 by -76.295178.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.