NORFOLK, Va. – If you were a fan of Krispy Kreme’s limited edition solar eclipse-themed doughnuts, you’re in luck.
The chain will once again change its glaze waterfall into a chocolate waterfall at only six shops nationwide, all of which are in the Hampton Roads area!
Starting Wednesday, November 1, Krispy Kreme will offer the chocolate original glazed doughnut during morning and evening Hot Light hours on the first Wednesday of every month.
Here’s a full list of participating shops and dates:
Participating Krispy Kreme Locations:
- 4901 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- 3400 West Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666
- 5832 North Hampton Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23455
- 2048 Victory Blvd, Portsmouth, VA 23701
- 12648 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA 23602
- 1444 N. Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Wednesday, 11/1/17
- Wednesday, 12/6/17
- Wednesday, 1/3/18
- Wednesday, 2/7/18
- Wednesday, 3/7/18
- Wednesday, 4/4/18