Firefighters in Hampton respond to kitchen fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HAMPTON, Va. – Officials in Hampton responded to a fire that started in a kitchen.

Firefighters responded to the fire on the 500 block of Langley Ave., say officials.

Two adults and one child are displaced with no injuries.

The American Red Cross is assisting.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.