Hampton apartment building briefly evacuated due to gas leak

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Courtesy: Hampton Fire & Rescue

HAMPTON, Va. – Residents of an apartment building in Hampton were briefly evacuated due to a gas leak on Wednesday morning.

Hampton Fire & Rescue says calls reporting the gas leak were received at approximately 9:51 a.m.

Crews have responded to the apartment building at 100 Doolittle Road and were able to secure the leak.

Residents have been allowed back into the building.

Stay with News 3 for more updates.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.