VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – Tidewater Community College will host a Law Enforcement and Public Service Career Fair and Hiring Event on February 9.
The event will be held from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. on the first floor of the Joint-Use Library on TCC’s Virginia Beach Campus.
It is free and open to the public.
The following organizations are scheduled to attend the career fair:
- Chesapeake Police Department
- Hampton Division of Fire & Rescue
- Norfolk Fire-Rescue
- Portsmouth Police Department
- Top Guard Security
- S. Customs and Border Protection
- Virginia Beach Emergency Communications and Citizen Services
- Virginia Beach Fire Department
- Virginia Beach Police Department
- Virginia Beach Sheriff’s Office
Attendees should wear appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of their resume.
RSVP is required by registering through TCC’s Career Success Network.
For more information, call 757-822-7228.