Two people displaced in Chesapeake residential fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

fireCHESAPEAKE, Va. – Two people have been displaced after a residential fire on Tuesday, Chesapeake Fire said.

The department arrived at a home in the 800 block of Hill Street around 5 p.m.

It took about 15 minutes for crews to get the fire under control.

Officials said there were no injuries in the incident.

The cause of the fire appeared to be unattended cooking, according to Chesapeake Fire.