Brandon Cross (I), running for Poquoson Mayor
1. Why are you running for office?
I’m running because I believe our city needs a change. We have been doing same thing for a long time and nothing has changed.
2. Why should people vote for you?
Because I’m not an ordinary politician. I’m running on the fact I care and have heard over and over how unhappy the citizens are.
3. What’s your favorite thing about the area you want to represent?
The hometown feel of Poquoson.
4. What is the biggest problem your area is facing, how will you fix it?
Funding for improvements to the city. I will fix them by bringing new business to the city.
5. Describe Donald Trump in max 3 words?
Great for America
6. Describe Hillary Clinton in max 3 words?
Liar Liar Liar
7. What do you do for a living? Why do you do it?
I work for Johns Brothers Security. I love meeting new people and the technical aspect of my job
8. You’re going to be marooned on a tropical island for a week, you can only bring 1 thing – what is it?
9. What do you think of Colin Kaepernick?
I disapprove of the dishonor to our American Flag, but feel in America he has the right to do so.
10. Would you vote to fund light rail expansion in your area?
Not even a topic
11. Will you respect the outcome of the election?
Yes I will. I will fully support the wishes of the voters.
12. Favorite TV Show?