Pokemon Go has been the craze and addiction since the app dropped. Many people have been playing, striving to catch them all. Here are five facts that you may not have known about Pokemon Go.
- Since the Pokemon Go app has been released it has been downloaded over 50 million times.
- A man in Brooklyn, New York caught them all. All 142 Pokemon and it took him 50 hours a week!
- Because Pokemon Go is so popular, stores have been offering discounts if you catch Pokemon in their store. So, be sure to check if there are any discounts when you go shopping!
- The Pokemon Go App has been allowing players to become more social. On the App there are Poke stops where players can train and catch new Pokemon. At these local stops you can find a number of people chatting, searching and being social.
- Pokemon and Nintendo teamed up to produce a Pokemon Go wristwatch. The wristband connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth. The wristbands will vibrate and light up when you pass a Pokemon.
Sometimes we can get so hung up in failure we don’t realize that failing actually helps us grow. We tend to pay attention to what and how we fail instead of thinking about the positive. But Jake Canfield reminds us, “Don’t worry about failure, worry about the chance you miss when you don’t try.”
Now, Always remember you were born and original so stay that way! Have a great day. OKAY!