Seven local beer brewers have won awards in the 2016 Virginia Craft Beer Cup.
The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild hosted the event on August 16.
More than 280 Virginia brewers were in attendance to showcase their creations.
Over 378 beers were entered for review and local brewers took home 10 awards total.
Here are the winners and what beer they won for:
Big Ugly Brewing Company in Chesapeake won two awards
- Second place for their Darker European Beer, Ghost Rider Porter
- Third place for their Fruit beer, Mango Rockers IPA
O’Connor Brewing Company in Norfolk won one award
- Second place for their American Amber Ale, Red Nun Ale
The Bold Mariner Brewing Company in Norfolk won one award
- First place for the Belgian Blond and Saison category for their Scurvy Dog
The Virginia Beer Company in Williamsburg won one award
- Second place for their Belgian Saison, Saison Tournante
Reaver Beach Brewing Company in Virginia Beach won three awards
- Second place for their Wild Yeast Specialty Beer, Reaver’s Salvation
- Third place for their Wild Yeast Specialty Beer, Reaver’s en Nior
- Third place in the Wit, Pale Ale, and Biere de Garde category for their Full Broadside
Back Bay Brewing Company in Virginia Beach won one award
- Second place for their German Pils and International Lager, Gringo
Pleasure House Brewing in Virginia Beach won one award
- First place for their British Dark Ale, No Waves