Judge at USLA Lifeguard Championships saves little boy

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A one-year-old little boy started choking on a potato chip.

NewsChannel 3's Laila Muhammad was on scene covering the event and talked to the lifeguard who took action to help that boy and his family.

Jamie Falcon is from Ocean City, Maryland. He was one of the judges for today's events and was at the right place at the right time.

He did tell us though any of his colleagues in that crowd would have taken action, too.